IMAR FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM COMPETITION – WIN TICKETS TO THE BIG BASH (“Promotion”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Promotion.
3. The prize consists of two (2) tickets, valued at $49.00 each, to the following Big Bash Match: Renegades v Heat at Marvel Stadium, 740 Bourke St, Docklands, VIC 3008 on 27th Jan 2020 at 2:45pm (‘Prize”).
4. The Prize does not include: accommodation, transport to and from the prize venue or any food or beverages.
5. The Promotion commences at 4pm on 17th January 2020 and concludes at Midday (12pm) on 23rd Januray 2020.
6. The promoter of this Competition is Arthur J. Gallagher & Co (AUS) Limited ABN 34 005 543 920 (AFSL 238312) (‘Promoter’). Imar is a business name of the Promoter and where we have referenced “Promoter” in these terms and conditions, this shall include Imar.
7. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, friends or immediate family of imar’s Brand Manager,the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of Victoria.
9. The Promotion is open to all ages
10. Number of entries: People can enter as many times as they wish.
11. There will only be one winner.
12. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
13. Any personal data relating to the recipient of the Prize will be used solely in accordance with current Australian Privacy Laws and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. How to enter:
(a) By liking Imar’s Facebook page wwww.facebook.com.au/imarAust (@imarAust) or following Imar’s Instagram page: www.instagram.com/imaraust (@imaraust);
(b) Leave a comment why you think insurance is important; and
(c) “Like” the post so we can collect your entry
(d) Tag who you would take with you
15. The winner of the Promotion will be
a) The entrant with the best comment as determined by imar’s Brand Manager in his absolute discretion; and
b) The Promoter reserves the right to review additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is first determined the winner.
16. The winner of the Prize will be notified on Facebook and/or Instagram by 5:00pm on 23rd January 2020. The name and photo of the winner may be published on the Imar’s social media sites and Imar’s website.
17. If the winner is not reachable on the contact details provided or does not contact Imar back on by Midday (12pm) 24th January 2020, the Prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be determined by Imar’s Brand Manager. Once the winner has contacted Imar to secure the Prize, the Prize must be collected by the 24th January 2020 from Imars Head Office (Level 3 700 Springvale Road Mulgrave VIC 3170) during normal business hours or via email . Failure to call Imar within this time and arrange collection will result in the Prize being forfeited and the Promoter may choose another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority. Imar can be contacted on: 03 9244 7777 (ask to speak to the Brand Manager).
18. The Promoter may communicate, advertise or run this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
19. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter, Facebook and Instagram (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter, Facebook or Instagram or that the Promoter, Facebook or Instagram may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable