Win A Milwaukee Worksite Radio
Music can make a huge difference in your workday, and IMAR Insurance (The Tradies Mate) want to deliver much needed relief to your workplace or worksite!
Take out a new tradies insurance policy with IMAR Insurance before the 28th June, and you’ll go in the running to win 1 of 200 Milwaukee worksite radios each worth an RRP of $203.
The Milwaukee worksite radio is built to amplify and survive the worksite and features a Digital AM/FM tuner with 10 station presets, a 3.5mm Aux In Port for wired playback (cable included), and a Customisable EQ (Equaliser). You can read more about these great Milwaukee worksite radios here.
IMAR Insurance will even send it directly to your nominated business or home address for free.
How easy is that?
As an added bonus, our great mates at Milwaukee Racing are offering 20% off all Milwaukee Racing Merchandise, for those that don’t win a radio.
At IMAR Insurance, the tradies mate, we have your tunes and your insurance covered.
Before you pick up the tools, pick up the phone and call IMAR Insurance now on:
13 IMAR (13 46 27) for a new policy and your chance to win a Milwaukee worksite radio, before they’re all gone.
Term & Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this Promotion but there is a requirement to purchase an imar tradies insurance policy (see clause 14 below);
- The prize consists of a Milwaukee Radio valued at $203.00 (200 radios available) (‘Prize”);
- The Promotion commences at 12am on 20 May 2019 and concludes at 12pm 28 June 2019;
- The promoter of this Competition is Arthur J. Gallagher & Co (AUS) Limited ABN 34 005 543 920 (AFSL 238312) (‘Promoter’). imar is a business name of the Promoter and where we have referenced “Promoter” in these terms and conditions, this shall include imar;
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, friends or immediate family of imar’s Sponsorship Manager, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter;
- Entrants must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia;
- Number of entries per entrant: No limit;
- There are 200 individual radios to be won;
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash;
- Any personal data relating to the recipient of the Prize will be used solely in accordance with current Australian Privacy Laws and subject to clause 21 will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent;
- Multi B – Individual prizes will not exceed $250.00. Total prizes during the period of the permit will not exceed $50,000.00;
- NSW Permit number LTPM/19/04367; ACT Permit Number TP 19/03286, SA Permit number T19/767.
- How to enter:
(a) By purchasing any new imar tradies policy between 12am on 20 May 2019 and 12pm 28 June 2019; and
(b) By the entrant either having paid in full for the policy or having made payment of at least one monthly instalment by the draw date.
- The winners of the Promotion will be randomly selected from all the entrants and determined by draw. The draw will take place at 2pm on 10 July 2019 at the imar office, Level 3, 700 Springvale Road, Mulgrave 3170 by imar’s Sponsorship Manager (Draw).The Promoter reserves the right to review additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is first determined the winner;
- The winners of the Prize will be notified on Facebook and/or Instagram and/or by telephone or email by 5pm on Friday 12 July 2019 as well as by email or telephone (if these details are held). The name and photo of the winner may be published on the social media sites and website belonging to imar;
- imar will arrange to deliver the prizes to each individual winner by whatever method imar in its absolute discretion deems suitable. The prizes will be despatched within 14 days of the Draw date.
- Unclaimed Prizes:
If within three months after the Draw date a Prize has been deemed undeliverable to an individual winner, the Promoter must take all reasonable steps to deliver the Prize to the Prize Winner. At the conclusion of the three months (i.e no earlier than 9 October 2019), if the Prize cannot be delivered, the Promoter will, subject to applicable state legislation, re-determine the winner of the Prize;
- The Promoter may communicate, advertise or run this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram;
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the Prize, except for liability which cannot be excluded by laws;
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the entrant’s names and entry for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes; and
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter, Facebook and Instagram (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter, Facebook or Instagram or that the Promoter, Facebook or Instagram may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.