IMAR FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM COMPETITION – GAME OF SKILL PRIZE WIN TICKETS TO NRL MATCH (“Promotion”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Promotion.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based on individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The prize consists of two (2) tickets, valued at $100.00, to the following NRL match: St George Illawarra Dragons v Manly Sea Eagles at WIN Stadium, 46 Harbour St, Wollongong on 20 April 2019 (Kick off at 7:30pm) (‘Prize”).
- The Prize does not include: accommodation, transport to and from the prize venue or any food or beverages.
- The Promotion commences at 12pm on 10th April 2019 and concludes at Midday (12pm) on 17th April 2019.
- The promoter of this Competition is Arthur J. Gallagher & Co (AUS) Limited ABN 34 005 543 920 (AFSL 238312) (‘Promoter‘). Imar is a business name of the Promoter and where we have referenced “Promoter” in these terms and conditions, this shall include Imar.
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, friends or immediate family of Imar’s Sponsorship Manager,the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion is only open to residents of NSW
- The Promotion is open to all ages
- Number of entries: One entry per person.
- There will only be one winner.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Any personal data relating to the recipient of the Prize will be used solely in accordance with current Australian Privacy Laws and the Privacy Act 1988 and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- How to enter:
a) By liking Imar’s Facebook page facebook.com.au/imarAust (@imarAust) or following Imar’s Instagram page: www.instagram.com/imaraust (@imaraust);
b) Leave a comment why you think insurance is important; and
c) “Like” the post so we can collect your entry
- The winner of the Promotion will be
a) The entrant with the best comment as determined by Imar’s Sponsorship Manager in his absolute discretion; and
b) The Promoter reserves the right to review additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is first determined the winner.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified on Facebook and/or Instagram by 5:00pm on 17th April 2019 as well as by email or telephone (if these details are held). The name and photo of the winner may be published on the Imar’s social media sites and Imar’s website.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the Prize, except for liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the entrant’s names and entry for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
- If the winner is not reachable on the contact details provided or does not contact Imar back by Midday (12pm) 18th April the Prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be determined by Imar’s Sponsorship Manager. Once the winner has contacted Imar to secure the Prize, the Prize must be collected on the 18th April 2019 from Imars Head Office (Level 3 700 Springvale Road Mulgrave VIC 3170) during normal business hours or via email . Failure to call Imar within this time and arrange collection will result in the Prize being forfeited and the Promoter may choose another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority. Imar can be contacted on: 03 9244 7777 (ask to speak to the Sponsorship Manager).
- The Promoter may communicate, advertise or run this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter, Facebook and Instagram (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter, Facebook or Instagram or that the Promoter, Facebook or Instagram may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.