IMAR Tradies Public Liability Insurance
Tradie Business Owners are responsible for third parties that come into contact with their business everyday such as the general public, customers, and suppliers/contractors. If third party bodily injury &/or property damage occurs due to your negligence, your business may be sued which could result in costly legal fees as well as the costs associated with the damage or injury your business may have caused.
The financial repercussions can often be overwhelming for Tradie businesses, resulting in bankruptcy. The right cover for your business will help you and your business carry on if something does happen, free from financial risk.
In many cases you will be required to have Public Liability Insurance before you can even start any work. This may be a legal requirement for the industry or a prerequisite by a client.
IMAR’s Tradie Public Liability Insurance protects you and your business against claims resulting from accidents or injuries that occur while you or your business are providing a service either at your work place or at another location.
IMAR’s Tradie Public Liability Insurance is your best defence against potentially expensive personal injury or property damage claims.
IMAR Tradies Public Liability Insurance Advantages
- Your businesses employees, directors or partners (while conducting activities in the general course of business) are covered.
- Legal costs and expenses are covered.
- From $1.40 per day for $5,000,000 cover.
- Third party bodily injury &/or property damage caused by your negligence is covered.
- Injury or Damage caused by your products is covered.
- Tax Audit cover for $10,000.
- Consistently competitive premiums so you save money, year after year.
- No paperwork because you’ve got better things to do.
- Fast, easy and hassle free claims process.
- Skilled Client Managers who remove the worry for you.
- Premium payments can be paid monthly at no additional cost.
- Tax deductible
IMAR Tradies Public Liability Limit of Indemnity Options
- $5,000,000 limit of indemnity.
- $10,000,000 limit of indemnity.
- $20,000,000 limit of indemnity.
The policy wording provides full details of cover and exclusions.