Win A Hot Lap In Mustang Supercar
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Promotion.
3. The prize consists of two Rides, valued at $1500 each, to the following Tickford Ride Day: Queensland Raceway, 103 Champions Way Ipswich on Monday 29th July 2019 at 1:30pm
4. The Prize does not include: accommodation, transport to and from the prize venue.
5. The Promotion commences at 5pm on 11th July 2019 and concludes at Midday (12pm) on 17th July 2019.
6. The promoter of this Competition is Arthur J. Gallagher & Co (AUS) Limited ABN 34 005 543 920 (AFSL 238312) (‘Promoter’). Imar is a business name of the Promoter and where we have referenced “Promoter” in these terms and conditions, this shall include Imar.
7. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, friends or immediate family of Imar’s Sponsorship Manager,the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of Queensland
9. The Promotion is open only to entrants 18 years and over as at 11th of July 2019.
10. Number of entries: Multiple entries allowed.
11. There will only be 2 winners.
12. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
13. Any personal data relating to the recipient of the Prize will be used solely in accordance with current Australian Privacy Laws and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. All winners and their guests must adhere to the following measurements to ensure safety and comfortability in the passenger seats
a. Height (must not exceed): 185.5cm (6’ 1”)
b. Weight (must not exceed): 100kgs (220lbs)
c. Waist & Hips (must not exceed): Waist – 122c, (48 inches) Hips – 136cm (53 Inches)
d. Footwear – Guests to wear flat, closed toe shoes (no high heels) and must wear socks
15. How to enter:
(a) By liking Imar’s Facebook page wwww.facebook.com.au/imarAust (@imarAust) or following Imar’s Instagram page: www.instagram.com/imaraust (@imaraust);
(b) Leave a comment why imar insurance is just like Will Davisons Pit Crew;
(c) Tag your friend who you would take with you and make sure they enter too
(d) “Like” the post so we can collect your entry
16. The winner of the Promotion will be
a) The entrant with the best comment as determined by Imar’s Sponsorship Manager in his absolute discretion; and
b) The Promoter reserves the right to review additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is first determined the winner.
17. The winner of the Prize will be notified on Facebook and/or Instagram by 5:00pm on 19th July 2019 as well as by email or telephone (if these details are held). The name and photo of the winner may be published on the Imar’s social media sites and Imar’s website.
18. If the winner is not reachable on the contact details provided or does not contact Imar back on by Midday (12pm) 22nd July, the Prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be determined by Imar’s Sponsorship Manager. Once the winner has contacted Imar to secure the Prize, the Prize must be collected on the 22nd July 2019 via email. Failure to call Imar within this time and arrange collection will result in the Prize being forfeited and the Promoter may choose another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority. Imar can be contacted on: 03 9244 7777 (ask to speak to the Sponsorship Manager).
19. The Promoter may communicate, advertise or run this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
20. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter, Facebook and Instagram (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter, Facebook or Instagram or that the Promoter, Facebook or Instagram may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.