imar Tradies Public Liability Insurance
Protection from the costs of causing third party injury or property damage
As a tradie, you are responsible for third party bodily injury and property damage that occurs due to your activity or that of your business. Third parties can include:
- The general public (for example someone lawfully on your premises or on your work site)
- Your customers, their property, and their possessions
- Suppliers and contractors
The financial costs of being held liable for third party injury or damage can be so great, that not having tradies public liability insurance could easily cripple your business. In many cases, public liability insurance is a mandatory legal requirement for an industry, or a prerequisite demanded by a client.
Affordable public liability insurance, especially designed for tradies
imar Tradies Public Liability Insurance gives you the peace of mind that if a claim arises from an accident that occurs while you are providing a service (either at your work or at another location), you and your business are protected from the prospect of financial loss or ruin.
Comprehensive cover; competitive premiums; ‘no paperwork’ application process
The benefits of imar Tradies Public Liability Insurance include:
- Cover for your employees, directors or partners (while conducting activities in the general course of business)
- Cover for third party bodily injury and/or property damage caused by your negligence
- Cover for injury or damage caused by your products
- Legal costs and expenses cover
- Tax Audit cover for up to $10,000
- From as little as $1.40 per day for $5,000,000 cover
- Consistently competitive premiums so you save money, year after year
- No paperwork because you’ve got better things to do
- Fast, easy and hassle-free claims process
- Skilled client managers who remove the worry for you
- Tax deductible premiums that can be paid monthly at no additional cost
imar Tradies Public Liability Limit of Indemnity options
- $5,000,000 limit of indemnity
- $10,000,000 limit of indemnity
- $20,000,000 limit of indemnity
A full list of defined events are included in the policy document. The imar Tradies Tools and Stock Insurance product is subject to the policy terms and conditions. Exclusions and sub-limits may apply.
Get an obligation-free tradies public liability insurance quote today
To protect your business and yourself against potentially expensive claims resulting from third party injuries or property damage just call 1800 284 627 and speak to an adviser who understands the business of being a tradie, or pop your details into the ‘Get a quote’ form.