Third parties can include:
- the general public (such as someone lawfully visiting your premises or worksite)
- your customers, their property and their possessions
- suppliers and contractors.
The costs of a potential claim against you from a third party could be crippling to your finances and your business. This is why public liability insurance is often a mandatory legal requirement in many industries and a prerequisite for providing services to customers.
Tailored for your trade
Like all our policies, imar Tradies Public Liability insurance has been designed around the needs of all tradies while also considering the specific challenges of your trade. Whether you’re providing a service in your workplace or at another location, our cover can provide:
- cover for your employees, directors or partners, while engaged in the general course of business
- cover for injury or damage caused by your tools, products or workplace
- cover from as little as $445 for $5 million cover *
- legal costs and expenses cover
- tax audit cover for up to $10,000.
* Any advice provided here does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, available for download here. Please ask us for more details before we provide you with our services, our FSG is available here.