Mitigating the financial impacts of construction risks
Due to the nature of the industry, builders are often faced with numerous risks. That’s why effective builders insurance that’s tailored to the type of work you do and takes into account factors such as the size of your business, is such a valuable tool in reducing the financial impacts of building risks.
A comprehensive suite of insurance solutions for builders
imar has extensive experience in providing builders insurance solutions, including:
- Public and products liability insurance to cover third party personal injury and property damage as a result of a builder’s negligence
- Plant, machinery and tools insurance to cover loss of machinery and tools due to perils such as fire, theft or malicious damage, and to ensure equipment is replaced with a minimum of down time
- Builders warranty insurance, mandated in most states, it provides protection for homeowners in the event you die, disappear or your business goes into receivership before you have finished their building project
- Injury and illness insurance or income protection policies that can help offset loss of income due to injury or illness, irrespective of whether the injury or illness occurs at work
- Total and permanent disability insurance, which provides a lump sum payment if you are permanently or seriously disabled as a result of an illness or injury
- Term life insurance that provides a lump sum payment to your beneficiaries if you die
- Trauma insurance to help protect your and your family’s financial future in the event you are diagnosed with a specific non-pre-existing illness or condition
- Cover for damage or theft during a construction
For complete builders insurance cover, speak to us
To get the right advice and make sure your cover meets your requirements, call us on 1800 284 627 and speak to one of our experienced builder client managers, or pop your details into the ‘Get a quote’ form.
A full list of defined events are included in the policy document. The imar Tradies Tools and Stock Insurance product is subject to the policy terms and conditions. Exclusions and sub-limits may apply.